- Quienes Somos
- Certificaciones Android y Exámenes
- Centros de Capacitación Autorizados
- Auto Estudio
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
About This Course
Developing applications for Android™ systems requires basic knowledge of Java programming language. This is a two-day (12-hours) introductory course that focuses on the fundamentals of Java programming language, its framework, syntax, and paradigm.
The course will focus on object-oriented programming and techniques which are mainly used in Android software development kit (SDK). It will provide the basic tools and skills to ensure a smooth start with Android application development.
This is a crucial course for any non-Java programmer planning to learn the development of Android applications, though it is not mapped to any exam.
This course is designed for software developers or anyone interested in building Android applications. However, computer programming experience in any language is a required prerequisite in order to benefit from this course.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- The fundamentals of Java Virtual Machine.
- Writing, compiling, and running basic Java applications.
- Using the Eclipse integrated development environment (IDE).
- Java basic syntax and control statements.
- Java object oriented programming’s basic concepts: classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism… etc.
- Java collections, file input/output, serialization, try/catch/finally …etc.
- Installation and setup of Android SDK, plugins and Android emulator.
- Writing a ‘Hello World’ Android application.