- About Us
- Android Certifications and Exams
- Authorized Training Centers
- Self Study
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
- Contact US
About This Course
This is a four-day (24 hours) professional course, which thoroughly covers the Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques concerns of both the Andoid applications UI/UX Design and monetize Android applications. This course is mapped for AND-803 exam.
It’s highly recommended that the attendees of this course know the basics of Android application development knowledge.To acquire good knowledge of Android application development, trainees may attend the “Android Application Development” course provided by Android ATC (for more information about Android application development course click here).
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- The User Interface / User Experience of Android application design.
- Understand the testing and usability of Android ’s applications.
- Understand different techniques to monetize your application.
- Add advertisements without degrading the user experience.
- Create Android applications with in-app billing.
- Publish and advertise your application effectively.
For more details, kindly check the course outline (coming soon).After completing this course, you will be ready for the “ Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques ” exam version 8 (exam code: AND-803).
This book can only be ordered in a hard copy format. The total price of the book including shipping and handling is 59 USD (Delivered globally within 4 business days using express shipping). Click here to order now (coming soon).