- Certifications and Exams
- Online Proctored Exam
- Authorized Training Centers
- Self Study
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
- Contact US
About This Course:
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to create beautiful and professional iOS and Android apps using the same code base. This means you can produce your iOS and Android apps out of one Flutter app project, which saves your time and effort in creating and maintaining your apps.This is a Seven-day (50-hours) course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Flutter™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Flutter SDK components and its interactions. Moreover, this course book uses Dart programming language.
This course consists of 11 lessons; the first 3 focus on Dart fundamentals for candidates who do not have enough programming background or already have Java, Kotlin or any other programming background. The other 8 lessons focus on how to create Flutter applications from the beginner to the advanced level. The new features of the course include: more practical exercises and labs, easy to understand lessons, and is supported with graphics and screenshots whenever possible. This course is adequate to provide trainees with the required knowledge and practical skills to be Flutter application developers. It has a duration of 50 hours and no prerequisites. This course is mapped for Flutter Certified Application Developer exam (exam code: AFD-200).
No prior mobile experience or prerequisites is required in order to learn this course.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the essentials of the Dart Programming Language and all Dart topics which are related to Flutter applications development.
- Design and build a complete Flutter application.
- Develop visual, behavioral and motion rich Flutter widgets.
- Build and use different techniques to navigate Flutter app interfaces.
- Build Google Maps Flutter apps (iOS & Android).
- Add Firebase authentication and database plug-in to Flutter apps (iOS & Android).
- Add and customize more than 100 Flutter widgets (Class).
- Configure Android and iOS app icons.
- Update and fix Flutter code.
- Having the enough knowledge to have full control on the app elements contents.
- Design any iOS and Android app.
- Testing and evaluating your iOS & Android app.
- Publish Android and iOS apps to Google Play and Apple stores.
- Consider yourself as Android and iOS developer.
- Apply for the Flutter certified application developer exam AFD-200.
For more details, kindly check the course outline.
After completing this course, you will be ready for the “Flutter Certified Application Developer” exam (exam code: AFD-200). For more details about this exam and certificate, click here.
This book can only be ordered in electronic format (E-Book). The price of the e-book is 14 USD. Click here to place your e-book order.
To find the nearest authorized training center to study this course “Instructor-led training course” or online training click Find authorized training center. Android ATC courses are available at more than 130 computer training centers located worldwide. Kindly contact them directly and ask them about the courses schedule and training price. This list is continuously updated.
If you placed an order for this e-book, you will get a discount 20 USD on the “Flutter Certified Application Developer” exam. To know more about this exam, Flutter certified application developer certificate, exam sample, and how to schedule your exam click here for more details.