- Certifications and Exams
- Online Proctored Exam
- Authorized Training Centers
- Self Study
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
- Contact US
This certification is critical for your Android programming career. It will improve your potential in the ever-growing Android market and move your development career forward.
To become an Android Certified Application Developer you have to pass exam AND-X01 which tests your knowledge and experience on topics covered in the course titled “Android Application Development”. Click here to check the course’s outline.
Upon completing this exam with a passing grade (70%), you will receive an email in no later than 10 working days from the exam date having a username and password to access the Android ATC student’s dashboard. Upon receiving your login information by email, you will be able to download your certificate in PDF format, access your score report, and if you wish you may order your hard copy certificate and ID card.
Why Android Certifications?
In the last few years, smartphones have become the go-to platform for developing all sorts of applications. Business applications for banks, TVs, universities have been migrating from websites to mobile applications. Furthermore, Android devices are dominating the market share of mobile phones. All this has made Android application development among the most required skills in the IT sector and in the available IT jobs.
How Can You Schedule Your Exam?
To schedule your exam, you may choose one of the following three options:1- Android ATC Authorized Testing Center:
Android ATC exams are available at more than 130 Android ATC authorized training centers worldwide. To schedule your exam at the nearest Android ATC authorized training center, click here, then select your country on the list. Kindly contact these training centers directly and ask them about the exam schedule and price. The contact list is updated continuously.
You may sit for your exam at the training center premises or remotely while monitored by an authorized proctor from this training center. The exam price is 150 USD.
Android ATC allows you to conveniently and easily take an exam in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored by an offsite proctor. All communication with the proctors is done in English. The exam price is 150 USD. To know more information or to schedule your online proctored exam click here.3- Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center:
Android ATC provides proctored exams corresponding to its courses through more than 5000 authorized Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide. For more information about our testing services or to schedule your exam at Pearson VUE, click here. The exam price is 150 USD.
This exam is available in English and Spanish.
Exams Policies and Procedures:
The following conditions apply to all Android ATC exams:
- All Android ATC exams are closed-book exams.
- Each exam consists of 45 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The passing grade is 70%.
- During each exam you can review your previous answers before ending the exam.
- The exam candidate will receive a score report with his/her result immediately after he/she finishes and submits the exam.
- Attending courses is not mandatory to sit for online official exams.
- If an exam candidate did not pass an Android ATC exam, he/she may retake it after 24 hours; however, the retake is not free, the same fee will need to be paid again.
- Trainees who have attended the Android ATC courses are expected to pass their corresponding exams easily.
- Exam questions cover theoretical and practical aspects of each course. Some questions might include code snippets to test the technical and programming skills. To see an exam sample for the Android application Development, click here and familiarize yourself with the exam questions.
- The exam price for any Android ATC exam is 150 USD.
- The validity of Android certificates does not depend on the date they were issued at i.e. they have no expiry date. However, since each exam you take is built for a specific Android version, therefore; the certificates are linked to that version; and that version will explicitly be shown on the certificates.
To prepare for the exam, you may follow one of the following ways:
1- Android ATC Authorized Training Centers
Get the proper training on all available courses through our authorized training partners around the globe. Our partners provide the latest curriculum of Android ATC courses and adhere to our high training standards. Preparing for your certifications through our training partners ensures that you get the best combination of theoretical and practical knowledge required for successful IT jobs. Our training curriculum provides hand-on experience through a set of practical labs for each Android topic covered. To locate the nearest authorized training center, click here.
You may choose to study the course on your own by ordering the self-study e-book from the Android ATC Web site. To order the Android application development self-study e-book, kindly click the “SELF STUDY” tab of Android ATC web site and place your e-book order. The price of the e-book is 14 USD. To place your e-book order click here.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.