- Certifications and Exams
- Online Proctored Exam
- Authorized Training Centers
- Self Study
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
- Contact US
Android™ ATC provides online exams for its courses through its authorized partners, Pearson VUE testing centers and the online proctored exam program. For more information about how you may schedule your exam through Android ATC online proctored exam system (remotely), kindly click here.
Her is a listing of our exams:
- Flutter Certified Application Developer (exam code: AFD-200).
- Android Application Development (exam code: AND-X01).
- Android Security Essentials (exam code: AND-X20).
- Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques (exam code: AND-X30).
Training Skills for Android ATC Certified Trainer (exam code: AND-400).
To prepare for the test, you may follow one of the following ways:
1- Android ATC Authorized Training Centers
Get the proper training on all available courses through our authorized training partners around the globe. Our partners provide the latest curriculum of Android ATC courses and adhere to our high training standards. Preparing for your certifications through our training partners ensures that you get the best combination of theoretical and practical knowledge required for successful mobile developer jobs. Our training curriculum provides hands-on experience through a set of practical labs for each Android topic covered. To locate the nearest Android ATC authorized training center, click here.
You may choose to study the course on your own by ordering the self-study guide from the Android ATC Web site. To order the self-study guide, kindly go to “www.androidatc.com”, select the “SELF STUDY” tab or click here, and place your book or e-book order.
Flutter Certified Application Developer (Exam Code: AFD-200)
Questions of this exam are based on the content of “Flutter Application Development” course. To check the course outline, kindly visit this link: AFD-200 course outline
To be a Flutter certified application developer (and to get this certificate and the Flutter certified application developer ID membership card), you must pass the Flutter certified application developer exam.
Android Certified Application Developer (Exam Code: AND-X01)
Questions of this exam are based on the content of “Android Application Development” course. To check the course outline, kindly visit this link: AND-X01 course outline
To be an Android certified application developer (and to get this certificate and the Android certified application developer ID membership card), you must pass the Android certified application developer exam.
To see an exam sample for the Android application Development (AND-X01), click here
AND-X20: Android Security Essentials Exam
Questions of this exam are based on the content of “Android Security Essentials” course. To check the course outline, kindly visit this link: AND-X20 course outline.
Upon passing this exam, you will only get a score report. You need to complete the AND-X30 Android applications UI/UX design and monetization techniques exam to get the “Android certified Application Engineer” certificate.
To see an exam sample for the Android Security Essentials (AND-X20), click here
AND-X30: Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques
Questions of this exam are based on the content of "Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques" course. To check the course outline, kindly visit this link: AND-X30 course outline.
When you have completed this exam, you will get only a score report, you need to complete AND-X20 Android Security Essentials exam to get the “Android certified Application Engineer" certificate.
To see an exam sample for the Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques (AND-X30), click here
To achieve the Android Certified Application Engineer certificate, you need to pass three exams: AND-X01, AND-X20 and AND-X30, which cover Android application development, Android Security Essentials, and Android Applications UI/UX Design and Monetization Techniques respectively.
AND-400: Training Skills for Android ATC Certified Trainer Exam
To become an Android certified trainer, you are required to pass the Android certified application engineer exams (AND-X01, AND-X20 & AND-X30) and the Training Skills for Android ATC Certified Trainer (exam code: AND-400).
The questions of the Training Skills for Android ATC Certified Trainer exam covers the content of the Training Skills for Android™ ATC Certified Trainer e-book which is available for download free of charge at the Self Study tab of Android ATC web site or click here to download it. Also, this exam includes some simple IQ questions (Multiple choices). It will be easy to pass this exam if you read the e-book. To schedule your online proctored exam click here.
The following conditions apply to all Android ATC exams:
- All Android ATC exams are closed-book exams.
- Each exam consists of 45 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The passing grade is 70%.
- During each exam you can review your previous answers before ending the exam.
- The exam candidate will receive a score report with his/her result immediately after he/she finishes and submits the exam.
- Attending courses is not mandatory to sit for online official exams.
- If an exam candidate did not pass an Android ATC exam, he/she may retake it after 24 hours; however, the retake is not free, the same fee will need to be paid again.
- Trainees who have attended the Android ATC courses are expected to pass their corresponding exams easily.
- Exam questions cover theoretical and practical aspects of each course. Some questions might include code snippets to test the technical and programming skills. To see an exam sample for the Android application Development, click here and familiarize yourself with the exam questions.
- The exam price for any Android ATC exam is 150 USD.
- The validity of Android certificates does not depend on the date they were issued at i.e. they have no expiry date. However, since each exam you take is built for a specific Android version, therefore; the certificates are linked to that version; and that version will explicitly be shown on the certificates.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com