- Certifications and Exams
- Online Proctored Exam
- Authorized Training Centers
- Self Study
- FREELANCE DEVELOPER
- Contact US
About This Course
This is a five-day (40-hours) course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design, build and publish a complete Android™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android SDK components and its interactions. The course is updated to include topics compatible with all Android versions up to Android 12 and the source code updated to API 30. Moreover, this course e-book uses Kotlin programming language. Kotlin is a safe and concise programming language that promotes faster development of high quality Android apps.
This course consists of 12 lessons; the first 3 focus on Kotlin fundamentals for candidates who do not have enough programming background or already have experience in other programming languages. The other 9 lessons focus on how to create, secure, and publish Android applications from the beginner to the advanced level. The new features of this course include: the latest Android navigation techniques, using Google cloud authentication and database, more practical examples in the lessons, and real life app projects in the labs.
This course is adequate to provide trainees with the required knowledge and practical skills to be Android application developers. This course has a duration of 40 hours and no prerequisites and is mapped for AND-X01 exam.
This course consists of 12 lessons; the first 3 focus on Kotlin fundamentals for candidates who do not have enough programming background; therefore, no prerequisites for this course.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of the Kotlin Programming Language and all Kotlin topics related to Android applications development.
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters.
- Understand and use the Google cloud authentication and database for Android apps.
- Build location-aware applications using GPS as a location provider and Google Maps.
- Test and publish your Android apps.
For more details, please check the course outline.
After completing this course, you will be ready for the “Android Certified Application Developer” exam version 12 (exam code: AND-X01). For more information about this exam, exam sample, or exam scheduling click here.
This book can only be ordered in an e-book format. The total price of this e-book including an exam discount coupon is 14 USD. Click here to place your e-book order.